Ribbon Microphone

Using a 3D printer I designed the parts needed  for the motor and the board casing. The central part of the microphone is the thin  metal ribbon between two magnets. I used  2.5u aluminium foil. The trickiest part was cutting and placing the foil between the magnets. A very small electrical voltage will appear across the ribbon depending on the sound wave that hits it. Since the electrical signal supplied by the Ribbon is particularly weak, a transformer must be inserted in the circuit, I used the FAB 4196. I also added an active preamp, making the mic phantom powered. The Logos were cut using a laser engraver.  I've made different  sizes of motors and am still experimenting with the design. So far it's sounding good.